A powerful and moving composition for chorus, soloists and orchestra (or with piano reduction) by composer George M. Atwell.
Mass for the Future is a transformative work that combines selected elements from ancient Latin liturgy with references to science, technology and the future.
Please view these short HIGHLIGHTS of the Mass below:
Mass for the Future musically incorporates:
- The building blocks of DNA
- Binary computer code
- An internet fugue
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Gloria, Credo, Dies Irae, Dona nobis pacem
This fresh and forward-thinking work fuses man and machine in a triumphant and life-affirming tour de force.
Mass for the Future is an ideal vehicle to:
- increase audience engagement and relevance
- stretch and challenge your ensembles to take artistic risks
- provide a shared transcendent experience for your musicians and audiences